Tuesday 12 May 2015

Jane

Posted by Unknown at 14:54
Okay so I know this is my parks blog, but i've been thinking of starting to bring in other awesome shows I enjoy, but parks is a complex subject, so I will continue to blog out those lessons until there are no more to be heard! 

So to start it off- I just watched the season one finale of;

Jane the Virgin 

WOW, what an season ending! It was such an intense episode and actually made having a child seem like a somewhat beautiful thing instead of the somewhat horror that it is.
I'm already starting to bummer at the idea of having to wait for a new season!
But yeah so pumped about it I had to get it out!
If you don't know about the show I suggest you check out imdb, the links below!
Incredibly funny and entertaining! Probably in my top 10 favourites!
ENTERTAINMENT!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3566726/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GO TEAM PARKS! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei