Thursday 9 April 2015

Posted by Unknown at 10:40
SEASON 3
Thats when the show really begins. New characters are introduce, some of the old ones are booted off, and Leslie has multiply new projects to make her crazy and fun. But mostly crazy.
And a new romance, WOOOOOO
It's hard to make excited girly sounds virtually....Anyway season three is the introduction to BEN and CHRIS they're auditors who inspect Indiana city governments who are in finical trouble. WOW, this show really doesn't sounds like it'd be as incredible as it is.
To prove it I've arranged a number of images for you to see, along with some of my favourite quotes.  
       
 (not the webside address)

        

The sad thing about living in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Is that NO ONE seems to watch this absolutely amazing show! Which means I'm forced to vent all the conversation held from me, on the internet, in the form of a blog. 
So I apologise for my lack of writing skill, I just want to talk about Parks. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GO TEAM PARKS! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei