Friday 10 April 2015

The weird and wonderful Murals of Pawnee

Posted by Unknown at 08:00
If you've watched even one episode of Parks and Recreation you've probably seen or heard references to one of the many murals in city hall. 
No city hall has EVER displayed such insanely graphic and violent images, except Pawnee. 
I mean this city sells 'child size' sodas ("we call it child size because it's roughly the size of a 2 year old if they were turned into liquid.") So we know they're pretty crazy. 

But the point I was making is how weird and hilarious the murals are. If anyone bothers to read this leave a comment and tell me your favourite!
(my favourite)



Weirdly the only one I couldn't find a full view of was Leslie's favourite, the wildflower meadow. 
I did find part though!


So pretty..... 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GO TEAM PARKS! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei